Sunday, October 11, 2015

simple + pretty




                                                                                                     photo by Gemma Comas

 I've followed Jane Potrykus' blog, Simple + Pretty, since the beginning... Jane was one of the earliest bloggers,  covering fashion and design with great style and simplicity. We seem to pin the same photos, love the same restaurants and shops in London, and enjoy the same books and design aesthetic.  I was thrilled when she asked me if she could interview me for the launch of my new book for her blog. Although we've only met and visited online, I hope we meet in person in one of our favorite places one of these days!
Hope you'll enjoy her interview:
 http://simple-pretty.com/2015/09/29/tricia-foley-lifestyle/


1 comment:

  1. how did i miss this? thank you most kindly for the interview: your new book is gorgeous. the perfect inspirational guide to designing a joyful, calm living space.
    until we meet, xx from london.

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest